søndag den 2. maj 2010

THE STALKER BITCH IS BACK!

..... YES I HATE PRANK CALLS!!! and I hate the fact that an unworthy person has gotten a hold of number, I don't even display it, in any of my profiles on the internet, or anything like that! That's why it pisses me even more off if it's someone i know playing a prank on me. Normally I'm a quite easy going person, very sweet and quiet. But when something like this happens to me, I can't help but get bitchy and go in stalker mode. And I usually try to find out who it is, and when i do get my hands on them i threat the life out of them, either that or make them feel how it feels to be stalked. This is why I haven't had any prank calls since high school, and yes I am THAT good at threating the life out of people.

The worse is I was having a great time with my bf, we went on a sweet date since we hadn't been on one in a while, and this person just ruined half of the night..... YES I COULD KILL THEM!! ((yes more than one... Like i couldn't hear them giggle like small little girls, whish I could just break their small necks......))) people who are worthy of my number know they are worhty, the worst part is not that I don't know who it is, but it's an old dude!!! or it sounds like one, and it's DIGUSTING!! and seriously, are you THAT bored?! I mean seriously think about it, you must be utterly bored out of your mind, to call a random person and pull a prank on them.... No wait rephrase that, attempt to make one, because ooh my god it was lousy, I mean really lousy. My brother who is the age of 12 could do it better.... so my prankster has no life and no imagination. But that's no the worse part yet, he even called me again like an hour ago, but I just hung up, and I couldn't help thinking if i should seriously stalk this guy, and make him suffer so badly, so that he wished he was never even born... yes I'm THAT pissed.

Ever had such thing happened to you? Tell me about it, and let your anger out!

OVER AND OUT... ò_ó and watch your back!!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar