lørdag den 24. april 2010

Loving it






Hello everyone!!

I wanted to talk to you guys, out there, about lip tint in general... GO BUY IT!! It's amazing and it lasts all day!
I bought this over the internet, ever since I found out that it wasn't available in DK. The great thing about this is that it's quite cheap, (I think I gave like 6-8$ for mine, I'm not sure, since I don't remember.)
But I'm so happy that I decided to buy it, the lip colour stays on your lips, even if you are drinking or eating, but eventually it will wear off after a few hours like any other lip product, but it does stay on longer than any other lip product that I have been trying out. It lasts about 5-6 hours, and it doesn't just fade away, it fades away gradually.

And this product is not sticky like lipgloss can tend to be! I love any lip product that isn't sticky!(why I stopped wearing lipgloss) It almost become one with your lips, and gives you that nice colour, without being too much, like lipsticks can tend to be, and so looks more natural

But But but! I did notice that here in DK, that Body shop is coming out with a lip tint of their own, and yes it has the same consistent like bourjois's, I've tested it out myself.
But unfortunately I bought min before body shop came out with their product. (I have a thing, with testing make-up products out... like when it's waterproof it has to be waterproof!)

I've been testing this product out for 2 months and I love it, so YAY for lip tint! And of course the bourjois liptint comes in 3 or 4 different colours, so that it fits to your skin, and is able to look more natural on you.
The one from body shop is only one colour unfortunately, but I think it still gives you a nice soft pink colour, and it does still look quite natural on you if you don't put too much product on your lips.



But I will blog with you guys soon again. ^3^

Kiss Kiss Chu Chu you later ^3^

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar