fredag den 23. april 2010

New hairdoooo o_Ô


I'm finally getting my hair trimmed a bit... and my bangs... are ANNOYING me badly, so I'm desperatly trying to figure out what to do about my bangs. I've always been skeptical whenever I have to get it cut, it has only turned out to be really good like twice, out of 10 times I've been cut. But I'm probably going after Yoon Eun Hye bangs now, urgh! how I envy her hair and looks, the woman can even wear short hair and look good.

I might even go after Yuna Ito bangs.... oh she has pretty hair to, but thankfully I've decided only to get my hair trimmed, since i want really long hair again, I miss having long hair and be able to make some crazy hairstyles! ^_^ So see you all Chop Chop soon ^3^

((Yuna Ito Bottom and Yoon Eun Hye top))


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar