torsdag den 22. april 2010

*Siiiiiiggh* + Copenhagen Sakura Festival

Photobucket

Oh i had a great time last weekend, that I just had to tell you guys about it ^3^, and thank you to all of them who had the guts like us, to show up at the festival............ But oh dear God it was freaking cold, and you can all se how beautifull the weather is behind us, beautifull isn't it? It was so COLD! and that was even though we had our normal clothes under how Kimono's and Yukata's....... except for Marc he went VIKING like he said under the whole trip.

Oh and a quick side comment, he was actually hit on by a guy, and he was completly oblivious to it HAHA! But again I didn't know that he was being hit, before my boyfriend researched it at home, because he seemed familiar, and we quickly found out that the guy who hitted on Marc, was from the danish show Dagens Mand, and yes we had a big laugh with his girlfriend aka my bedst friend and little 'sister'. She isn't really my sister, but if we told people we were most of them would believe us, and I've been doing it a few times just to get a big laugh out of it, but we grew up together and consider ourselves sisters....... but having me being the eldest... well let's just say that she is probably more resposnible than me.

Photobucket

She asked me a few days earlier, before the festival to do their hair, I've always loved to play with hair, and i know it sounds quit odd and weird, but it's like a hairdresser playing with different hairstyles. Mari's hair on the top was not a challenge, she had long, soft hair, but the flowers i had to pin in, were a PAIN, whenever they werent sitting wright i would take it of, and a few strands of hairs would be pulled with it, and that's why her hair ended up looking a bit messy, it annoyed me quite a bit. Hopy's hair was a challenge since the way her hair was cut, it was quite short on the back, but i pulled it off and i knew it would become windy.... but not so windy that her pins would actually fly away.
The funny thing about it all is whenever I have to do my own hair, I want to kill myself, i cut my hair short right after I found out my x boyfriend in high school cheated on me, and he liked my hair, and I was angry enough to CHOP it shorter, and now! i forever regret it, I miss my long hair, and being able to just pull it up in a bun without my hair being everywhere!! So now i'm embrassing myself with patience so that my hair will grow longer.

Photobucket

Afterwards we went to my uncles restaurant, and he seemed quite happy by the fact that we were so many people, and I also think it helped him a bit that we were there. His restaunrant is just beside brorson church on nørrebro, so it's been a bit quiet lately. But you all know the feeling when you pass by a restaurant, and look inside, and see how many people there is and see how much they enjoy eating that it makes you enter yourselves, so he was quite happy later that night.

I also finally got to meet my good friend on Gaiaonline.com, we have always passed eachother by at every event, but this time, we actually got a little time to talk, but we could use some more time, but that is something we have to brace ourselves with for another time.

And YES!! I've joined everyone else in our little group by becoming sick! My throat is hurting and my nose is running away, so now I am suffering from showing up at Hanami during bad weather!

That's all for now OVER AND OUT!!

2 kommentarer:

  1. SO pwetty hair ;w;
    Hvorfor skulle det være så koldt? ><

    Men KÆÆÆFT maden smagte godt @w@ *kan stadig smage det*

    SvarSlet
  2. I LOVE HAIR!! :3 er så røv kreativ når det gælder hår ^3^

    Og ja omg anden smagte *mums* hmmm <3 elsker rap rap

    SvarSlet