onsdag den 21. april 2010

Newcomer making contact

HEEEELLLOOOO WooooOOoorrld!!

Well here I am, after a longer period of time, after reading way to many blogs, I have finally decided.
To make my own little blog, and has a starter I will tell you a bit about myself.
I'm 21 years old, Vietnamese born in Denmark, and I am currently studying Science in Biomedical Laboratory Science..... I know it's a long name, and I must admit.... I copy pasted it from my facebook, since i could not remember it..... quite embarresing......

Moving on, I am happily in a relationship, with the greatest guy ever .
I love spending some of my free time on online rpg f
orums (gaiaonline.com), being artistic (www.chichi88.deviantart.com) and I can not live without reading a book or two.. or three.

But I am quite busy at the moment with school and so on, but whenever I have ti
me I, use it wisely, and spend my time on these kind of things..... either that or if I get time and i can allow myself it i paint my nails quite creativily.
But unfortunatly when I am in the
lab, I can not wear any nail polish of any kind :(, and i must admit that it did annoy me at first, but i quickly got used to it in time. But when i know i don't have lab classes in a while, i sneaky do it
And for those who want to know what i used i'll quickly make a list of that:















1) Base Coat (Revlon Top speed)

2) Ultra Diamant ( Astor)

3) Ocean (Gosh)(I used a make up sponge to make the tips)

4) a white polisher from vietnam with a small brush

5) To Coat (l'oreal)


I have a thing for playing with my nail polisher, and it's probably because I haven't had any time, to actually paint and be creative for a while, but I'll probably make a new look for my nails soon.

I'm not sure what my next entry should be about, but I'll probably have to think hard about it. So for now I shall make an escape and disappear!! Ninja style!! Until next time!!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Oh gosh, I can't believe I didn't comment on this O_O cause they're gorgeous!!

    SvarSlet
  2. HaHa well Cherry babeh, I'll take some more nail piccy's when i get time xD

    SvarSlet