mandag den 17. maj 2010

Quicky review


This mascara is amazing, I've been trying it out since december 2009 ^_^ and when i bought it it said nr 1 mascara in japan.... then you have to try it... if the japanese can do it, then everyone can.
When I bought it I was actually a bit sceptical since it said it was waterproof, didn't smudge and if you fall asleep it doesn't give you panda eyes, it makes your eyelashes longer and you don't need to use make-up remover to remove the mascara you only need to use hot water.
And like all my readers know I always test my the products I buy out. First of all, it is only waterproof with cold water, warm water is how you remove it, so if you take a warm bath, then bye bye mascara =__=;; and OH MY GOD! when you sleep with it on, then tada no smudges, no panda eyes, and you can even scratch your eyes without smudging, and it DOES give you a beautifull length to your lashes, and to get that length you want, you just have to keep on coating, when you open the mascara you can even see the small fibers on the wand that helps you get longer lashes ^o^ happiness!!

2 kommentarer:

  1. I agree! ;w; I love it so much!! A shame it's so expensive, but omg I love it! <3

    SvarSlet
  2. YES I know!! so expensive but ooh so worth the money <3

    SvarSlet