lørdag den 29. maj 2010

Eyeliners??!! so many!



Hello Everyone ^_^ long time no blogging, I know! I've been lazy and very bad at not blogging, but I've wanted to, but my lazyness always took over me. Anyway I've been testing out different eyeliners, and i recently bought a gel liner, since I've heard really good reviews about it, and seen alot of them on youtube, and my bedst friend has one, and I was always thinking "hmm can it really be THAT good? and how expensiv is it?". Well I've been researching it alot, and M.A.C is one of my favourite brands, so I was quite happy to find out that the gel liner they had only cost about 135 kr ( 22$, 15 £, 18 euro) and it was really the cheapest compared to Estee Lauder, Bobbi Brown and so on. Luckily I didn't have to pay for a brush, since i already had an angeled brush, but Oh dear god, those are expensive!!! so be prepared for that.


I've been testing it out for a while, and I loooove how intens the black gel liner is compared to all the eyeliners i have in store! and it is IMPORTANT that you use your gel liner with an eyeliner brush!! Has you can see on my arm, the blakc gel liner is intesiv black, and i can make thin lines or thick lines with my brush without problems. But another important thing is to wash it afterwards, or the brush will get all thick and dirty :(. The Maybeline one, has a great intensity, but a horrible consistens and it smudges!! And if you accidently cry, you WILL get panda eyes, so I'm not a big fan of that on, and also the applicator is not precise and it smudges while you line your eyes, the others are okay, if your want something not to strong, but more suttle. I'm a big fan of my H&M black glitter eyeliner, it's a big huge wood pencil.... that smells... of wood, it's hilarious, and i love it, the intensity is not so strong, but great has an eyeshadow on the run ^3^.

OVER AND OUT BABEH ^_^ Good weekend to all

2 kommentarer:

  1. nice nice! OwO I use maybeline's every day and I'm a fan of it ^__^ hated it to begin with, but now I know how to "operate" it. But yeah it's crap that if you cry it'll blur out. >___> BUT I love it anyway. ^__^/
    O.M.G! Glitter eyeline?! O_O That is a MUST HAVE!!! why don't I have doen of those? O___O I have a macara... but no eyeline.. that so nice! ;W;

    SvarSlet
  2. Oh I can't do the maybeline eyeliner O_O it's a no go for me, i go totally panda eye >__> But yes!! glitter pencil eyeliner!! IS A MUST!! xD I LOVE IT!! uh and I have one in green too *giggle*

    SvarSlet