torsdag den 6. maj 2010

The forever love for....

Price 500 kr (67,18 euroes, 85,50$ and 56,60 £)

SHOES!!! I love that Bianco and Hummel has gone together to make fashionable sportsshoes. And I had to go down and try them on, since I really love the way that they had taken nice strong colours to some of the sneakers, and it makes it so summery and how can you not be happy looking at those colours xD! They have also made a pair of ballerina hummel shoes, but i must admit, that after I tried the sneakers on I'm leaning more thowards the sneakers, since they are soooo comfortable, and they feel SOOoo good to have on, I have small but large feets.... Like a duck, so I do have ALOT of problems when it comes to find shoes, high-heels and so on to my feets, but these are just perfect, and even their ballerina shoes are large, and now I NEED to get a pair ^o^ Go on an try it!!! I'm sure you'll love it.

Blog you later babeh <3>

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar