fredag den 4. marts 2011

EOS

I bought this product about 2 weeks ago over Ebay, and there has been a lot of guru's around the internet talking about this lip balm. In good ways and bad ways, but I thought to myself it wasn't that expensive and it looked interesting, and I was looking for a new lip balm. But I think what really made me take the jump was the fact, that it was paraben free frangrance free, it is has eco friendly has it can be.


This is how it looks like fun right? It's formed like a sphere, and it's so surprisingly easy to apply, you don't have to make a weird mouth do apply the product, like when you do with sticks. And it smeeeellls sooo good! My mom says it smells like candy, and so true it does. This version is the lemon one, there are others, but I love the smell of lemon and thought to myself, I must own this! The product is very gentle to your lips and doesn't dry out your lips. But I think it depends on who you are, since I have heard that for some people it does actually dry their lips. But I don't seem to have that problem, and I actually love this lip balm at the moment. This is probably the first lip balm in ages that I actually use quite often, and the packaging is so adorable and cute and I know for sure that I will be buying more in the future.
Here is the link to where I bought it.
have a nice weekend everyone

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar