lørdag den 26. februar 2011

Cleaning and sorting


On Valentines day My boyfriend took me to dinner at stick and sushi's and he isn't the romantic type, but he has his moments, which I'm quite happy about, since it makes my heart flutter. I didn't expect any big gift or anything like that but he bought chocolate from Summerbird!! Oooooh it was soo good! And it was supposed to be like sushi, so there were 4 sets of chopsticks in the box, it was delicious and so much fun to eat, and I still have some left *giggle*



Yesterday I spent the most of the day cleaning my room, and I decided that now was the time to actually get some order with ALL MY STUFF!!! It's almost crazy how much stuff a girl can have! And I had a lot of make-up stuff in every corner in my room. Earlier I tried to put them all into a one box (yes very... optimistic thinking) But since my one little black box from Tiger wasn't enough, I went to Ikea to get a new one and better one. The box cost me 80 Dkr (about 10,72 euro/9,14 £/14,75 $) and yes at this time I wish I lived in the state, since they only cost like 4 $ or less for a container *sigh*


 
 The box is pure genious! But because I don't have a free drawer empty, and this is actually 2 boxes in one, you can take the small containers out and use the big container by itself. But since I don't have a free drawer I had to keep them inside the big box.


 I didn't have enough space for the Ikea container, so I bought another box, and placed all my BIG make-up stuff in, like my brush bags, my falsies. In the black plastic box, which was my original box of chaos! I have my foundation, lipsticks and some creams that I use. My Sephora Make-up container, I have random stuff.... like litttterrrallllly random make-up stuff, since I actually want to leave it quite empty to whenever I have a "job" to do or when I have to travel somewhere.
And suddenly everything was so well organized and it all fell into plave, but I must admit that I would love another box, but since I have even more make-up, and then it would be nice to have a drawer full of them, but in an organized way.

YAY for random blogging

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar