onsdag den 30. marts 2011

Shoes shoes and shoes

No girl can get enough of shoes and we can never have enough of them, only to little space to store them. Take a look at some of the Bianco summer spring collection!
I really like the fabric of this shoe, it gives you the feeling of warm spring! Charlot Ballerina250Dkr (29,46£, 47,26 $, 20,11Euro)
 I like both of these ballerina's they are a bit sexy, if you can say that about a shoe... wait no... ofcourse I can.
Top 150Dkr (17,68£ 28,41$, 33,52 Euro) bottom Alex shoe 250Dkr (29,46£, 47,26 $, 20,11 Euro)

I can't help but want to buy these ballerina's, but my economy probably wont let me have more than just one. Which is such a bummer.
2 weeks ago I went to visit my sweet boyfriend and while he was working, his sister and I went out shopping.


AND I KNOW!! OPI!! IN DK ( you can buy them in esthetique)... BUT... ***** EXPENSIVE!! 125Dkr (16,76 Euro, 14,74£, 23,67$) for 1...1... and no I'm not kidding, and yes I had to buy it, since it was the Katy Perry Edition and it is so pretty and sparkly, it's called Teenage dream, and the polish consist of nothing almost  95% glitter.... (I know girl moment).
The two other products are from Max Factor, they were having a bit sale at Salling and they each cost 24Dkr (4,5$, 2,8£, 3,21Euro). That was a score the colours I got are 75 Sand and 60 Golden.
They both have a bit of shimmer to it, but the Sand is a more mat colour. The Golden is great when the summer starts, since it has a pretty golden shimmer effect when you apply it.

The next thing I got was a pair of wedges from Dope 150 Dkr(17,68£ 28,41$, 33,52 Euro). I like wedges with different colour heel and top, and not those who go into one I think they look a bit weird, I have only found 1, one coloured wedge that is acceptable (for me). I like that the heel is made out of wood and you can see that it is made out of wood, it gives more character to the shoe.
Wedges is the new must have this summer, and it is appearing in every shoe store in various designs. I love wedges why? because they are so comfortable to walk around in, I have been a fan since 2007 where I bought my first pair of wedges. They are comfortable because they support your whole foot, were normal high heels the support is centered at the back- and the front of your foot and that's why you easily get sore feets after a night out.
This is the only one coloured wedge that makes me think "oh pretty and not bad" and I think it's because it's light denim. There is a dark denim one, but it just doesn't have the same effect on my like this one, but it is a bit expensive 400Dkr (53,63Euro, 75,77$, 47,17£)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar