lørdag den 23. oktober 2010

A little break ^3^


Yes, this week it's a whole week of no school (but homework) and enjoying the peace and, quiet around me, I went to see my mother's uncle, who recently lost his wife to cancer, it broke all of us in the family, and hit me hard. We went to see her grave, and it was beautiful and simple, just the way she was :) I miss her dearly, after that we just enjoyed being with eachother has a family aka the men went fishing and the women made dinner, it was quite fun :D.
On sunday, my parents were so nice, and drove me to Århus on the way home, dropping me of at my loving boyfriends place, and I spent my whole week there. And yes! we did everything couples do on a cold winter day! HOT COCO IS A MUST :) and I had some peace and quite to do some homework to, but I still have half of it left to do >___> (URGH!) And now I'm back home and homework and a little birthday party that waits me tomorrow. But Oh I miss the company of my boyfriend.

This was a quick random update, and I will soon be back making another great product review :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar