fredag den 15. oktober 2010

Lip gloss collection



Hello my dear readers :)

Here has promised my lip gloss collection, I actually don't have that many lip glosses, has I wanted to. But I have always had this problem with the stickiness, you know the feeling you get like after you eat candy or a lollipop, your lips gets all mushy and sticky. I don't like that feeling so I've searched a looong time to find the right ones for me that I like :).


And I love the new ones, from Maybelline, Lancôme especially Lancôme’s collection, because of the organic ingredients :) and I'm a BIG fan of lip tint but more on that in the swatches.


The Maybelline Vibrant Wine; is a bit sticky but not too much sticky, it's bearable, and it doesn't smudge or make your lips go dry, it ads color to your lips quite beautifully, and because the package is quite genius it's easy to apply. The packaging is a click-system, so you don't have to worry that you put TOO much on your lips. You just click the amount you want and voila! Not too much and pretty color.

The Lip tints from bourjois I have reviewed before, so that's why GO read it! Lip tint are genius, why you ask? Because it's not a lipstick and not really a gloss, and it follows the natural color of your skin and it sticks to your lips ALL DAY! And it doesn't leave a spot on the glass when you drink water, or go away when you eat! ((and it took me a half day to get rid of the color on my wrist>__>))

The Maybelline I love Lilas; is suck a cute color, I got it for my birthday, and I like Maybelline's lip products! Their mascara is so so experience so far, unfortunately. But the gloss it easy to put on and the packaging is the typical lip gloss packaging with the wand, and the sponge at the end of the wand. The color is baby pink, but it has a shine of purple, which I'm really inlove with.

Esteé Lauder Viny Chic; is a natural color, that doesn't stand out much, it's very subtle, and not sticky, it reminds me more of a lip balm than a lip-gloss, so it's nice to wear, but a bit sticky. But I like that it comes with a lip brush, it makes it easy to apply, so that you can follow the contours of your lips perfectly.

Dior Lemon Ice; is a hilarious lip gloss.... yes I wrote hilarious! It's YELLOW!! I mean look at it! This lip-gloss is so refreshing because it smells of lemon.... candy... and it sparkles! So pretty, the down side about this is, it's VERY sticky, and like I wrote earlier it bothers me when it becomes sticky. But, if this doesn't bother you than ignore this comment :)


SO that's it for now, I will be reviewing some other great products soon, so stay tuned :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar