torsdag den 14. oktober 2010

SUIT UP!!

Yesterday the 13-10-2010 it was international suit up day! and YES because I've become a big fan of How I Met Your Mother I had to! And how can you not LOVE/HATE/ADORE Barney! The man is...AWESOME! I was quite in a hurry and I realized I didn't have the same body like when I was in High School......... My hips are larger and Boobs are bigger.. yes I said boobs, and the my high school had a dress code that said Suit up! so normally I wouldn't have any problems getting suite up.. damn you TIME!. xD so It was quite hard for me to find an outfit, but I finally found my old pants and some other things to succeed me outfit. (sorry for the mess... and no shoes..... I so need to do this better... and yes I do have a camera... but i was in a rush >__> I'm sorry *shame* ))

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar