torsdag den 4. november 2010

New boots




Short update from my side :) and I know I haven't been that great at updating lately.... BAD ME BAD!!
I had 2 year anniversary with my sweet boyfriend last weekend, and we went out eating at Bones! It was so GOoooooooooooood and I feelt so bad for not eating my entire plate It was horrible!! But I was so full, so full that I was so sleepy and my stomach ached, and I could do nothing but just stare.... and feel terribbbblle of wastingg good food *sighs*

But it was so great and time passes by so fast, and we are truly enjoying eachother.
It's getting so cold here in Denmark that I have been eager to buy some waarm shoes, my old boots died.... or they didn't die, the zipper just ripped. :) But my best friends mother is able to fix it, and I can't wait to get them back, but I needed some high-heels ankle boots... but not to high, it has to be comfortable to be in. At first I looked at Bianco, but it was a bit TO high, then I went with my mom to Sillebroen in frederikssund, we passed zjoos and I feel inlove with these!! and they are so warm and the fur is so nice to touch. It's real leather and comfortable to wear, I can go to school and still feel my feets now! It cost me 500 Dkr.... and yes now I'm poor, specially after I paid for J-popcon and my Kigurumi!
But thank god i have work :) so I will all work out. (thankfully)

blog you soon guys :D

3 kommentarer:

  1. Awwwwe! Gratz so much on the anniversery babe!

    And I'm not envy on the boots...

    ...

    *steals*

    SvarSlet
  2. Fuck de er nice!! :D Kan MEGET bedre li' dem her end de billeder du sendte XD Shit I LOVE them!!
    Aw ja hader også at waste mad -.- Men hvis man ikke kan spise mere er det altså bedre end at overspise og så få det mega dårligt og få kvalme >_<' SÅ har maden gjort mere ondt end godt XD

    SvarSlet
  3. xD jeg havde spist så meget at jeg var ved at SPRÆNGE!! og havde så meget kvalme til sidst xD but ~ooooh it was good! Og ooh i love me boots <3

    @Miki..... NO >o< minu!

    SvarSlet