fredag den 20. august 2010

Luuuunnchy ^o^

When I was in france, I went into one of my favourite stores in paris (chinatown), in the shop called Taiyou and feel completly inlove with their different bento's!! And my lunchbox at home had died, and been thrown out, then I got my hands on a cute little pig bento. It cost me 15 Euro's, and I was soo happy when I got out. But when my boyfriend saw it he was like "honey no.... no it's to childlish.... and it's a pig" after 10 min he convinced me to get another bento.

























And I said yes, and I got my hands on a beautifull TOTORO bento!! It was the last one left, and I am SOOO happy! This one has a girly touch to it, and it has 2 floors, for the great lunch I will make!! yum yum!! The bento, was included with chopsticks, a moveable wall, the pink tops, are made out of silicone so it doesn't spill liquids or food all over ( very typical me). And the great thing about this is also it was be microwaved!!! The pig one couldn't and but this one can, but I also paid 25 Euro's for this one. I can't wait to start school, just to eat! (so typical me, I LOVE FOOD).
Having a bento is AWESOME!! blog you laters :3 (very random blogging today)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar