onsdag den 25. august 2010

H&M home




Oh how i love H&M new home selections, before you could only buy this online, but now has I remember they have opened a store in Copenhagen, but I can't remember if it is this month or next they open. But I've totally fallen in love with these three bedsheets, and the ribbon pillow sheet, how can you not love it, it's so girly girly. But when I move in with my boyfriend, I doubt that i would want to look at this every night ^o^ so better get it fast so he can't say anything xD MuHaHaHa!! The other great thing about the bedsheets is that the blond one is made out of organic cotton yay for that, since I'm allergic to... like almost everything! And I don't know if it's just me, but I love how organic cotton feels, it doesn't itch and it's SO soft. The sheets go from 349-200DkrKR/27£-21,99£ the pillows 69Dkr/7,50£

2 kommentarer:

  1. So expensiiiive! But so gorgerous!!

    Thank god I don't live over there, that would have ruind my Budget SO bad! XD

    SvarSlet
  2. I KNOW!!! They are SOOOO pretteh!! xD *pssst* you can buy it over the iiiinntterrnet :3

    SvarSlet