tirsdag den 31. august 2010

Hanbook

I LOVE HANBOOKS!!! So to everyone who doesn't know what a hanbook is, it's a korean traditional dress. The shape was something that I didn't find to my liking when I heard about them. But for some reason (probably all the K-drama series) I've fallen inlove with them. My friend Mari came hom from her summer vacation oversea's not so long ago. ^_^ Her korean friend in korea, gave her 2 hanbook's. Her friend wanted to throw them out (I KNOW TROW THEM OUT!! NOO) and Mari quickly stopped her from doing so, and asked her to give them to her instead. I went over to her place sunday and we had fun talking, and I got to try her pretty hanbook, oh and it was soooo great to feel and wear! It is SO comfortable! More than many asian traditional dresses ^o^ What do you think?

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar