søndag den 15. august 2010

Happy..

Birthday to meeeee yay!!


I held a small birthday party yesterday, originally it was supposed to be held today, ON my birthday. But people started to complain a bit that it was sunday. Then my mother talked me into doing it yesterday instead, since people had to work/school the next day ( But I wasn't planning anything big, just something small and unformal, with some outdoor games) so i ended up by changing the date. Which I regret a bit, everything seemed fine and great until BAM the rain started to purr down!! and I keept thinking WHY?! why?! but we ended up by having a great time anyway, very family like comfort :).

Today the rest of my family and friends will be coming, it's mostly just because they wanted to come anyway, since it is my birthday today. For that I am quite thankfull for :)
The gifts I've got are amazing, I didn't expect much, since I almost had no idea of what I should wish for, and I just started to randomly message to people about random wishes :D.

But I was sooo happy with my gifts!! I got 2 cooking books, o-glow from smashbox and money. Guess the last part is just YES MONEY!! But actually it was the cooking books and the smashbox product I was totally gone with. The books are AMAZING, and I have to try it out sometime!! and the o-glow.... LOVE IT!! But I will be posting a review about it later this month.

Quick random blog.
Blog you laters :)

1 kommentar: