onsdag den 26. januar 2011

Vacation!

BANg
Finally my exams are over and now I can actually relax without feeling bad about it. And yes My head is ACHING! so I'm either way forced to relax now, and why is that everytime, you study to an exam that it feels like you just have been run over by a car!
Even my skin has gone crazy lately :( But now it's over :) and it's vacation time

First things first look at this!!


This is Lancome's new collection "Ultra Lavande" GOSH I LOVE PURPLE!! and I want it so bad, especially.... no wait I just want them all

I went passed pieces after work, since I had like 15 min. before my train arrived, and they had a big sale! 3 things for 100 Dkr!! I was so happy, since I have been having my eyes on the 2 necklaces for a while. The purse was a bit random, I liked the size, shape and colour :) very cute.... But honestly... my purse can't fit in it But I WILL find a way to make it fit!!

I found some cute hairstyles by typing in Mori Girl just for fun, and I needed some new hairstyles that were easy to do, but looked a bit complicated when seen from afar. So I ended up with this, a half french braided side! And this is one of these moments were wish my hair was a bit longer.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar