søndag den 30. januar 2011

The Green Hornet!

First thing first WOW!! A MOVIE, when I saw the trailer I was like "oh okay it seemed good, but not that good?" I have recently grown a bit tired of 3D movies, but this surely brought back my love for it! My boyfriend invited me out to see the movie, since he had free tickets (that he got from his friend, has a christmas present) then why not?

The 3D effects were amazing! and Jay Chou may not be THE best martial artist, but he surely know how to act and be funny at the same time.
For those who doesn't know this, he is very very famous in asia, why? Well because he is an amazing artist, has a singer! And I even heard that when he was cast to this role, no one actually knew how famous he was in Asia.
The Story is about a man, who's father gets killed by what seems to be an allergic reaction to a bee sting, his son, who it the main character, is spoiled arrogant and obnoxious. He gets this idea that if poses has a bad guy, but in the reality is a good guy he can change the world, and his partner is Kato, how well that goes, well you must see the movie to know.





My outfit that night was simple, but a belt really does wonders to an outfit, and so does your hair. The look was actually made for a party. But because of some circumstances we never went and this was my go to the movies look, does that sound weird?


I just realised how stupid the selftaken picture looks, when you really try to take a picture of your outfit and fails.... like EPIC FAIL!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar