torsdag den 13. januar 2011

Ice Ice Baby


....
......... yes I did... I sprained my ankle and I didn't even know until recently, I could feel and annoying pain and I though Hmm my boot on my left foot is a little tight, and it hurts a bit, then yesterday I concluded and saw that yes my ankle is done! My ankle is so swollen and I don't know exactly how I have done it.. or what happened..... It's been slippery the last few days and I haven't been falling on my but, but I have twisted my ankle a few times, which may have caused the sprain. And yes I have super.... wussy ankles



Other than that I'm pretty stressed out at the moment, with exams coming up and my exam project is taking all of my time. :) SO I'm sooo sorry if I've been so much gone lately :( Anyway I bought this pretty little owl from pieces! I've fallen inlove with all the amazing owls they are so charming and pretty!

short random update

1 kommentar:

  1. aaaw you poor poor you! /;A;/ hope it'll get better soon <3<3

    SvarSlet