tirsdag den 26. april 2011

L'oreal Color pulse

Remember the little orange package's with temporary hair dye. If you know what I am talking about then you know I'm talking about the L'oreal color pulse.

I love the product, and I'm so sad that it has been discontinued, and I even think it's crap that you can't buy it anymore.. or no wait if your lucky enough they are still selling it online on amazon or ebay. But the colours are so vibrant even though it only last a few washes. When I had heard that they were discontinued in scandinavia I decided to buy a whole bunch of them, but unfortunatly. I only have these two left, and I have already used the Pepsi Violet.


My natural hair is dark brown (NOT BLACK.. do not be fooled, my hair is a dark brown) during the winter, and just normal light brown during the summer, so I thought "not the sun is shining so much these past few days then why not", and I love the outcome (picture). But you can only see the colour if I stand outside in the sunlight, so it kinds of blend into my natural hair. I still have some colour left, since I only used half of the bottle, so I'm going to re-colour it again in the weekend to keep my colour in my hair a bit longer.

Finally to ALL make-up lovers in DK, Lancôme is selling their Bi-facil bottle in a bigger and economically edition of the bottle and it has 100 ml more than the original one, and they cost the same (200 dkr). So if your in need for a good make-up remover and you use contacts (or not for the matter) than I recommend this. It removes everything! I Lancôme bi-facil, even their own creme make-up remover cannot be compared to this baby, because I only need 1-2 cotton (mainly 1) swabs to remove all my make-up.

Over and out for now

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar