torsdag den 26. maj 2011

Craziness with a bit of random

Last thursday my boyfriend and his friends took a trip to CPH and it was a lot of fun! But WOW there was no doubt that I was the only girl in betwen all the testosterone that flew around in the air.
But thankfully it was only for 1 night and 1 day, since my good friend Linda came along later, but it was really nice to have them over on a visit, and they were so sweet to make some delicious brunch. But at the end we had way to much food left! And yes below you can get the idea of how much there was left, and this is for 5 people.

Later we went into central cph and meet with another good friend who had a bike, and yeah again these boys creativity never failed them.
I don't know why but I can't help but think of then I was in Vietnam and of the way they transport their whole family on just one single scooter, this really cracked me up.
The boys went over to their friend that lived in frederiksberg which is not far from central CPH to get ready to the azn-con hollywood party. I had to get back home first before I could go back and meet them. On the way back I couldn't help but feel like I had no party outfit that fitted the theme, so I quickly went to Gina Tricot and found a black body with a slight low back for 50 dkr. (on sale! SO CHEAP!!) I also went past matas which is a drugstore, to buy nipple covers and body tape from UBU. Which I dearly recommend, the nipple concealers did not botter me at all, and it held on ALL night without bothering me or falling of!
Sorry for the half bad photo I took it with my cellphone due to pure lazyness. I haven't tried the body tape YET! but I'm looking forward to try it on and see for how long it actually stays on.
This was my outfit for that day with a pair of simple sexy stilletos and my dark jeans, simple but sexy.

Now time for a bit of picture spam!!!



Oh and tjek out my boyfriends remix of Ellie's Lights

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar