tirsdag den 14. december 2010

Christmas


I AM litteraly drowning in presents and school at the moment! It's fun and horrible at the same time >___< and I have so much to do, and I'm SO SO SO sorry that I haven't been posting anything at all in a long time, but everything is like dancing over my head and laughing down at me. But I'm almost done with christmas shopping :)



Sunday I went to see Harry Potter and The deadly Hallows and WOW!! The movie was the best of them all, and I admit that I have been SO disapointed with the other movies, but this one was quite well done, there were some parts of it that I didn't like and others I LOVED!
Before we went to the movies, we did some christmas shopping, and I thought that I had it all under control, but nooo my 2 package's I ordered online a while ago.... well let's call it all chaotic! the 1'st hasn't shown up since I ordered it Nov. 30!! and the 2 one just entered the country, but I have to pay 200dkr for them to give me the package..... damnit! that's ALOT of money for someone who doesn't have that much money >__>. Anyway I will soon be back again with a quick update :D with nails, gifts and so on.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar