søndag den 26. september 2010

Air...


I haven't blogged in a long time, because something awfull happned and I didn't have any air to breathe, and any inspiration to write anything. But I'm back now :) and I have a lot to tell you alle, first of all, I got myself some Coloud headphones.... Hello Kitty headphones! It didn't take to long to come and I was so happy to get them!.Aren't they PRETTY!!! I'm so inlove with them!, and the give the best bass and sound I have yet heard of! And they are only 334 dkr! yay for that! :)
And I finally finished my internship at Slagelse Hospital, Gosh! I was happy to be there, but getting up at to "#%"#%!! early in the morning is NOT funny! But in that occasion I did my nails. I haven't done that in a while, and I was VERY happy with the result.

It's a very easy design, and simple. But what is so sad is it's going bye bye in 2 days, then I have lab hours again :( urgh I love nail polish and playing with it, just so sad that I can't wear it outside the weekends. But here is what you need to do it.
1) Paint with a Base coat first, you can use a whole manicure seat.
2) If you have a manicure seat just follow the steps :)
3) Then you place the pearls on first and the rhinestones afterwards. TIP: use a toothpick to dip it in the clear nailpolish and use it to fetch the pearls or stones up :) Then you place it by letting it follow the contoure of your nail. :)
4) On with a top coat and tada pretty nails!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar